Price And Quantity
- control the flow of various types of fluid, such as air, water, steam, various corrosive media, mud, oil, liquid metal and radioactive medium
- Industrial pipelines
- Medium Pressure
- 120 Celsius (oC)
The Globe valve, also known as the cut-offvalve, belongs to the forced sealing type valve. Therefore, when the valve is closed, it is necessary to apply pressure to the valve flap to force the sealing surface to not leak. When the stop valve is opened, the opening height of the valve disc is 25% ~ 30% of the nominal diameter. The flow rate has reached the maximum, indicating that the valve has reached the full open position. Therefore, the full open position of the glove valve shall be determined by the stroke of the valve disc.
- Double sealing design (bellows packing) if bellows fail, stem packing will also be avoided
- No leakage and conform to international sealing standards
- No fluid loss, reduce energy loss, improve plant equipment safety.
- Longservice life, reduce maintenance times and reduce operating costs
- Therobust bellows seal is designed to ensure zero leakage of the valve stem and to provide conditions that do not require maintenance
- Thebellows seal globe valve adopts the design of bellows seal, which completely eliminates the shortcomings of aging and easy leakage of ordinary valve stem packing seal, which not only improves the energy efficiency, increases the safety of production equipment, reduces the maintenance cost and frequent maintenance, but also provides a clean and safe working environment.
- Telegraphic Transfer (T/T), Letter of Credit at Sight (Sight L/C)
- 200 Per Month
- 30 Days
- Plywood case suitable for sea transportation
- Africa, Middle East, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, South America, North America, Central America, Australia, Asia
- All India
- TS ECM ISO9001 ISO14001 OHSAS18001
No. 66 Jinhua Road, Shangjie Valve Industrial Park, Zhengzhou, Henan, 450041, China