Emergency quick shutoff valve

Emergency quick shutoff valve
Emergency quick shutoff valve
Price And Quantity
  • Set/Sets
  • 1
  • Set/Sets
  • 5000 USD ($)
    Product Specifications
    • butterfly valve
    • SS or silicon
    • Blast furnace
    • DN1000-DN2600
    • gas pipelines
    • Hydraulic
    • Low Pressure
    Product Description

    The quick cutting valve adopts the form of three-eccentric metal closed butterfly valve structure, and the fast cutting device adopts the spring quick cutting and closing structure and the oil cylinder reduction structure. A conversion switch is provided on the field control box to select local operation or computer remote control.

    Quick cut-off valve cylinder has horizontal, inclined and other design methods, can be selected according to the actual site.

    Nominal diameter: DN1200-2600

    Nominal pressure: 0.05-0.6MPa

    Drive mode: the hydraulic open spring closes

    Leakage: off state 0.05%

    Opening time: 95% is closed within 0.5-1 second, and the remaining 5% is buffer closed within 5S

    Trade Information
    • Shanghai
    • Letter of Credit (L/C), Letter of Credit at Sight (Sight L/C), Telegraphic Transfer (T/T)
    • 200 Per Month
    • 30 Days
    • Plywood cases
    • Asia, Australia
    • All India
    Related Products
    Rubber lined flange corrosion resistant butterfly valve

    Send Inquiry
    Double Orifice Air Valve

    Send Inquiry
    Manual wafer Soft Seal Butterfly Valve

    Send Inquiry
    Manual flanged butterfly valve

    Send Inquiry
    Eccentric Semi Ball Valve

    Send Inquiry
    Stock Gauge Rod

    Send Inquiry
    right arrow
    left arrow
    Contact Us

    No. 66, Jinhua Road, Shangjie Valve Industrial Park,, Zhengzhou, Henan, 450041, China
    Phone :+8618838131638